Escambia County has confirmed this list of feeding sites open Tuesday:
► Mercy Chefs at Brownsville Community Center, 3200 W. De Soto St. 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. confirmed through Friday.
► Epps Christian Church, 2300 N. Pace Blvd. Starting at 10 a.m. until gone
► Olive Baptist Church, 1836 E. Olive Road. Drive-thru hours 4 to 6 p.m.
► Salvation Army locations (fixed feeding sites)
Lunch served starting at noon
- Point Church, 13801 Innerarity Point Road
- AMC, 161 E. Nine Mile Road
- Brent Ball Park, corner of Beverly Parkway and W Street
- Equestrian Center, 7750 Mobile Highway in Beulah
- Olive Baptist, 103 Winthrop Ave.
- Park near The Salvation Army Corps
- Forest Creek Apartments, 34 Patton Drive, Warrington
- Oakwood Terrace, 700 Truman Ave.
► Red Cross mobile feeding areas
All Red Cross sites are in areas as a mobile site are not fixed, times TBD
- Moreno Court area, 900 South Corryfield Road area
- Naval Base, 150 Hase Road Building 1500 area
- Attucks Court, 1300 W. Cervantes St. area
- Pensacola Village, 500 E. Fairfield Road area
- Wesley Scott Place, 3300 W. Scott St. area
- Alabaster Apartments, 929 Massachusetts Ave. area
- Morris Court, 1200 North M St. area
- Gonzales (Grenada), 3806 N. Ninth Ave. area
- 6207 Confederate Drive area
- 5590 Molino Road area
- 2601 W. Strong St. area
- Senior Center, 1400 E. Johnson Ave.e area