Authorities are searching for a woman who went missing last week during Hurricane Sally and has not been heard from since then.
Agnieszka Sobierajska, 45, was last seen Sept. 16 kayaking in the 16000 block of Innerarity Point Road. She was wearing a black and white shirt and black pants, according to the Escambia County Sheriff's Office.
Anyone who knows of her whereabouts is asked to contact the Escambia County Sheriff's Office at 850-436-9620.
"If anyone picked her up, if you have any information when you see her photo, please call the Escambia County Sheriff's Office," said Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan at a Monday afternoon press conference with other county officials
A boater who left shore Sept. 16 to retrieve his mother's pontoon boat is believed to be the first Sally-related death in Florida.
Brandon William Nicholson, 27, was last seen at about 10:30 a.m. Sept. 16 after he left his Riola Place home paddling a 12-foot jon to retrieve his mother's wayward boat.
The U.S. Coast Guard suspended its search for Nicholson on the evening of Sept. 17 after crews were unable to find him.
Morgan also confirmed Saturday that authorities believe a second person has died in Pensacola due to the storm.
The sheriff said it is believed the resident succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning after operating a generator indoors, though the cause of death has not yet been confirmed by the medical examiner.
- UCLA Library supports researchers with shipping service for UCLA-owned books
- خرید فالوور فعال اینستاگرام
- رژیم صهیونیستی. DeSantis در پنساکولا: COVID-19 رشد رانده شده توسط جمعیت جوان
- Carta حذف عملکرد ویژگی های زیر درجه بندی تغییر سیاست
- ما نمیدانیم چه چیزی باعث 6 ژانویه شد
- ع: برادر و خواهر متقاعد کردن نسبت به سوزاندن SUV توقیف در OCSO
- توضیح بازی فکری جوکر
- رپورتاژ آگهی چیست و چگونه به سئو سایت کمک میکند؟
- میل سوپاپ تقویتی Tu5
- درمان ژنیکوماستی - پایگاه خبری امیران کارپت