Authorities have confirmed the body recovered earlier this week was that of a kayaker who went missing during Hurricane Sally.
Escambia County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Amber Southard confirmed Wednesday to the News Journal that the body found Monday near Innerarity Point was that of Agnieszka Sobierajska.
The 45-year-old woman was last seen Sept. 16 kayaking in the 16000 block of Innerarity Point Road before she went missing.
Sobierajska marks the second confirmed death in the Pensacola area following the storm. A third person was reported missing the day the storm came ashore and has yet to be found.
Brandon William Nicholson, 27, was last seen at about 10:30 a.m. Sept. 16 after he left his Riola Place home paddling a 12-foot jon boat to retrieve his mother's pontoon boat, which broke loose in the storm.
The U.S. Coast Guard launched a search for Nicholson and suspended it on the evening of Sept. 17 after crews were unable to find him.
Nicholson's family is holding out hope that he could be found alive and has started a GoFundMe to raise money for a private search.
Authorities over the weekend also confirmed that one person in Pensacola died due to what appears to carbon monoxide poisoning after operating a generator indoors, though the cause of death had yet to be confirmed by the medical examiner. That person's identity has not been released.
- نیسان بار و اتوبار کاشانی 02144042378
- هرآنچه لازم است برای دریافت تابعیت کانادا ۲۰۲۲ بدانید ️ هلدینگ مهاجرتی یونیکن
- نیاز به کار می کنند ؟ در اینجا یک لیست از شرکت های استخدام در پنساکولا در طول همه گیر
- طراحی سایت با وردپرس (WordPress)
- BREAKING: قبلا سرکوب COVID-19 معاینات پزشکی اطلاعات عمومی ساخته شده
- مدارک دریافت جواز کسب اتحادیه تعمیرکاران لوازم خانگی مشهد 6
- اخراج دانشمند Rebekah جونز می سازد کروناویروس جدید داشبورد به رقیب فلوریدا Dept. سلامت
- اردکانی، ع.، و کوهستانی، و
- سمت زشت پودر میکرونیزه کربنات کلسیم
- Ferry service planned for 'period of months, if not a year' as Pensacola Bay Bridge is out