Escambia County is distributing food, water and ice at multiple locations throughout the county, and is working to get tarps to give to residents with roof damage at the locations as well.
As of 8 a.m. Saturday morning, Escambia County was distributing tarps at the Equestrian Center located at 7750 Mobile Highway on a first-come, first-served basis.
The American Red Cross is also handing out meals at the Equestrian Center, according to county spokesperson Laura Coale.
Officials are working to get tarps to other locations where it has been handing out supplies. County officials said Saturday at a press conference that they would have 10,000 tarps available at the points of distribution from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.:
- AMC Movie Theater parking lot, 161 E. Nine Mile Road, Pensacola
- Brent Athletic Park baseball field, 4711 North W St., Pensacola
- Century Industrial Park, warehouse parking lot, 6081 Industrial Blvd., Century
- Point Church, 13801 Innerarity Point Road, Pensacola
- Brownsville Community Center, 3200 W. DeSoto St., Pensacola
- Marie K. Young Wedgewood Community Center, 6405 Wagner Road in Pensacola
As of 1:30 p.m., Brent Athletic Park, Point Church, Wedgwood and Brownsville were still distributing tarps.
The distribution point that had been open at Casino Beach closed because of limited demand. The supplies there are being redistributed to the other sites, Coale said.
The tarps being distributed are 20 by 26 foot, heavy-duty tarps provided by the state through FEMA, according to Escambia County Commissioner Jeff Bergosh.
The Pensacola Fire Department, in coordination with the Escambia County Emergency Operations Center and FEMA, was be distributing free tarps starting at 1 p.m. Sunday at fire stations No. 1 and 6 but ran out by 2 p.m.
City of Pensacola Parks and Recreation, in coordination with the Escambia County Emergency Operations Center and FEMA, will be distributing free tarps and water on Monday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. or until supplies are gone.
Tarps and water will be distributed at the following City of Pensacola community resource centers while supplies last (Limit one tarp per household):
- Bayview Senior Center (drive through only), 2000 E. Lloyd St.
- Cobb Resource Center, 601 E. Mallory St.
- Fricker Resource Center, 900 N. F St.
- Gull Point Resource Center, 7000 Spanish Trail
- Sanders Beach-Corinne Jones Resource Center (drive through only), 913 S. I St.
- Woodland Heights Resource Center, 111 Berkley Drive
The Santa Rosa County Emergency Operations Centers has replenished its stock of tarps and will be handing them out until 7 p.m. Sunday. Tarps are limited to two per vehicle, and officials are asking residents to enter off Spike's Way in Milton.
Tarps still remain at the Cornerstone Christian Church, located at 14047 S. Alabama St. in Jay.
- چگونه می شود یک کارمند در زمان های سخت | پنجم Studer
- Pensacola شهردار پیشنهاد بسته شدن Palafox بنابراین رستوران, خرده فروشی می تواند در خارج
- داشتن اسباب بازی تحریک آمیز فقط تحت این شرایط کار می کند
- NWFL دادگاه تاخیر در راه اندازی مجدد از دادگاه اصلاح برنامه های عملیاتی به عنوان COVID-19 مورد افزایش می یابد
- برنامه کارینو استخدام و کاریابی دانلود کافه بازار
- Escambia County احتمال دارد به حل و فصل FDOH شکایت علیه اورژانس بیش از آموزش سند رسوایی
- موتور 206 RC آرسی
- IRS مسائل مهلت برای واریز مستقیم اطلاعات coronavirus محرک پرداخت
- چرا مانچین «نه» به ساخت و ساز بهتر است
- چهار اسباب بازی فهرست شده در زیر آمده 4 اسباب بازی راه همه به آن اعتقاد دارند. کدام یک را انتخاب میکنید؟