Escambia County on Friday recorded one new death associated with COVID-19 and 67 more positive cases, while Santa Rosa County added another 26 new cases.
The Florida Department of Health on Friday verified the death of a 96-year-old woman in Escambia County.
That raised Escambia County's cumulative coronavirus deaths to 196, a figure that includes 184 state residents and 12 non-Florida residents.
No new coronavirus deaths were reported Friday in Santa Rosa County, which has verified a total of 55 deaths since the start of the pandemic.
Of all deaths in both counties, 98 are tied to long-term care centers, including 88 in Escambia County and 10 in Santa Rosa County.
With the new cases reported Friday, Escambia County now has a cumulative 11,066 positive cases, and Santa Rosa County's total is up to 4,592
Due to delays in reporting, figures from the state's daily report do not necessarily reflect when a person died or became infected with the virus, but rather when their case was reported by the state.
The median age of positive coronavirus cases was 39 in Escambia County and 40 in Santa Rosa County as of Friday.
To date, 13% of the 77,826 peopled tested in Escambia County and 14% of the 32,044 people tested in Santa Rosa County have been positive for COVID-19.
Hospitalizations due to COVID-19 in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties
The number of patients with COVID-19 being treated in Escambia County hospitals Friday was 141, a decrease of five from the previous day.
Hospitalizations have generally trended downward over the last two weeks since reaching a high of 207 on Aug. 11.
Daily hospitalizations are reported from Ascension Sacred Heart, Baptist and West Florida hospitals directly to Escambia County and the city of Pensacola.
The state reported Friday that Escambia County's cumulative hospitalizations — how many COVID-19 patients have been hospitalized since the start of the pandemic — was 747, an increase of six from the previous day.
The number of currently hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Santa Rosa County is not being compiled. Data from the Florida Department of Health shows that as of Friday, a cumulative 264 people with COVID-19 have been hospitalized in Santa Rosa County since the pandemic began, up by three from the previous day.
Escambia County on Friday morning had 428 hospital beds, and Santa Rosa County had 211, according to the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Of the 141 adult ICU beds in Escambia County, nine were available, and 12 of Santa Rosa County's 23 adult ICU beds were open.
Florida adds 3,815 new COVID-19 cases and 99 resident deaths
Florida added 3,815 new COVID-19 cases and 99 resident deaths Friday, according to data from the state Department of Health.
Friday marked the sixth consecutive day with fewer than 4,000 new cases reported, which has not happened since June 15-19. Florida's cumulative case total is now 615,806. The state's overall positivity rate was 13.45.% Friday.
The reported death toll for Florida residents since the pandemic began is now at 10,957. So far in August, 4,114 Florida residents have been verified as having died of COVID-19 complications, making this the deadliest month for fatalities since the pandemic began.
The number of Florida residents hospitalized with COVID-19 is 38,029 since the pandemic began. The Department of Health notes the total figure is cumulative and does not reflect the number of COVID-19 patients currently in hospitals.
Breaking down cases in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties *
- Pensacola: 8,088 cases
- Century: 908 cases
- Cantonment: 769 cases
- Molino: 128 cases
- McDavid: 63 cases
- Walnut Hill: 16 cases
- Bellview: 11 cases
- Gonzalez: 7 cases
- Perdido Key: 6 cases
- Pensacola Beach: 15 cases
- Milton: 2,506 cases
- Gulf Breeze: 662 cases
- Navarre: 561 cases
- Pace: 354 cases
- Jay: 128 cases
- Bagdad: 9 cases
- Pensacola Naval Hospital: 1 case
- Non-Florida resident: 1,036 cases
- Missing: 390 cases
* The Florida Department of Health is releasing the locations where confirmed cases are located to provide a broader look at areas where the virus has spread. The locations are based on ZIP code.
- Pensacola رهبران کسب و کار می گویند کمک است که هنوز هم در دسترس برای مبارزه کسب و کارهای کوچک
- کدام تیم های WNBA بیشترین بهره را از قرعه کشی پیش نویس می برند؟
- فلوریدا اولیه انتخابات ماه آینده. چگونه COVID-19 همه گیر را تحت تاثیر قرار سنجی?
- طراحی داخلی سمینار برای دلار
- Escambia County has $183 million in damage so far as it recovers from Hurricane Sally
- آبی Wahoos ورزشگاه جشن Juneteenth با '42' نمایش فیلم
- آیا سابقه سقط جنین دارید؟ ما می خواهیم از تو بشنویم.
- همانطور که آمریکا دوباره به نظر می رسد در نمادهای فلوریدا در کنگره این کنفدراسیون یادبود باقی مانده
- صبح روز سه شنبه خرده فروش فایل های فصل 11 ورشکستگی طرح 230 فروشگاه بسته شدن
- راز داروهای گیاهی در 5گام ساده آشکار شد.